We are a ministry of Christian gamers based in Sydney that gathers for…
- Mature engagement with interactive media.
- Discussion on how gaming and theology intertwine.
- Friendship built upon genuine interconnections.
Our main Chapters focus on thematic exploration, during which we play and discuss several videogames that resonate with the theme, either by their narrative content, gameplay system, world design, or mechanical configuration. The leaders ask a question or two in every segment to guide conversation, and provide relevant biblical perspectives or other resources to spark further thought and understanding. It always ends with a games giveaway.
The following is a list of past sessions with links to detailed logs:
Chapter 01 — Unity
- World of Goo
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Trine 2
Chapter 02 — Identity
- The Swapper
- The Walking Dead
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Chapter 03 — War
- This War of Mine
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War
Chapter 04 — Freedom
- BioShock Infinite
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Chapter 05 — Marriage
- Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
Chapter 06 — Change
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- The Yawhg
Chapter 07 — Destiny
- Broken Age
- The Stanley Parable